In light of the current circumstances and with the health and welfare of our members at the forefront of our minds, we have taken the decision to postpone for the time being the upcoming AGM meetings on the 24th and 26th of March 2020.
UNISON North Lincolnshire Branch
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Annual General Meeting will be held over 2 days on the:
12pm Tuesday 24th March 2020 at Church Square House, North Lincolnshire Council, Scunthorpe, DN15 6NL in G01e and G02e
3pm Thursday 26th March 2020 at Billet Lane, Normanby Enterprise Park, Scunthorpe DN15 9YH in the Mess Room
Members can only attend ONE AGM session.
The AGM is open to all members and its function is to allow an opportunity for members to receive reports from campaigns that we have been involved with, our services to members, the Branch accounts and our performance on recruitment. Members have an opportunity to ask questions about reports that are submitted including the financial accounts of the Branch.
1. Chair’s Welcome
3. Minutes of the AGM 2019 (for information only)
4. Branch Rules
5. To receive the results of the Election of Officers, Stewards
or Health & Safety Reps (where necessary)
6. Acceptance of unopposed Officers
7. Ratification of Election of Stewards/Health & Safety Reps
8. UNISON Regional Council and UNISON Local Government Group Committee
9. Branch Secretary’s Annual Report
10. Branch Treasurer’s Annual Report
11. Bank Signatories
12. Branch Officers’ Reports
13. Any Other Business
(Please notify the Branch Chair of any other business)
Free raffle tickets!
Prizes to be announced at AGM.